Hypnosis for anxiety
Some amount of worry is normal. Almost everyone feels nervous before an important exam or the first day in a new job. However, help is needed when you find yourself attaching anxiety to events and stimuli that are everyday and need not cause anxiety. You may suffer from:
inability to switch off
lack of assertiveness
unwanted habits (skin picking, hair pulling, nail biting, teeth grinding)
Suffering from stress and anxiety is exhausting both mentally and physically. Stress takes a huge toll on the body and mind. Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy can very successfully treat this condition by:
- Getting to the root of the negative thinking causing the anxiety and creating new responses in the brain.
- Helping you to notice your early warning signs and provide you with techniques to ward off anxiety.
- Reducing the emotional response (usually fear or anger) to that trigger
- Helping your body and mind learn to relax again
- Enabling you to reach a state of strength and confidence